Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Dec. 22, 2014


The New York Stock Exchange released its data on securities market credit earlier this month than it historically has done most months, so over the weekend I was able to bring up-to-date the levels of my Margin Debt Directional Indicator, or MDDI, and my Securities Market Credit Risk Rank, or SMC Risk Rank, as well as the associated comparison of the historical monthly levels of NYSE margin debt and the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY).

Here are links to all the 2014 articles in this series centered on the risk of speculation in the equity market:














Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment