Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Dec. 1, 2014


The Institute for Supply Management published its November 2014 Manufacturing ISM Report On Business Monday and probably will publish its November 2014 Nonmanufacturing ISM Report On Business Wednesday, which means I soon will be able to bring up-to-date my proprietary U.S. Economic Index and the associated comparison of the historical monthly levels of the USEI and the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY). My article on these data series will appear either at J.J.’s Risky Business or at Seeking Alpha.

Also appearing at either of those locations this week will be the second of the three data-intensive pieces about U.S. Federal Reserve policy I mentioned in the past two Risky Business Monitors.

Meanwhile, here are links to three stories of note published by either the International Business Times or Seeking Alpha in the past week:




Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment