Monday, September 22, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Sept. 22, 2014


The New York Stock Exchange may report its data on securities market credit for August as soon as Friday, which means I might be able to bring up-to-date by this time next week my Margin Debt Directional Indicator, or MDDI; Securities Market Credit Risk Rank, or SMC Risk Rank; and comparison of the historical monthly levels of NYSE margin debt and the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY). Meanwhile, our droogies at Seeking Alpha have published the following pieces on the subject this year:










Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment