Monday, September 15, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Sept. 15, 2014


Multivariate analyses indicate my proprietary U.S. Economic Index may have hit its peak for the year last month, especially given the anticipated end of asset purchases under the absolutely large U.S. Federal Reserve quantitative-easing program and the expected beginning of such purchases under the relatively small European Central Bank QE program.

As we await confirmation or nonconfirmation of this suggested peak circa Oct. 3, I note our droogies at Seeking Alpha have published this year the following pieces on the USEI and the associated comparisons of the historical monthly levels of the index and the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY):









Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment