Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Sept. 8, 2014


Meteorites hit this planet all the time, but the ones making impacts are few and far between, which means the heavenly body that apparently struck the Nicaraguan capital of Managua Saturday seemed to be kind of a rare thing.

As I finalize the latest article about my proprietary U.S. Economic Index, I am seeing the European Central Bank’s move into quantitative easing Thursday in the same light. The USEI-centered analysis should be published at either J.J.’s Risky Business or Seeking Alpha within a day or two.

Meanwhile, I had a couple of news stories of interest published at the International Business Times since the Risky Business Monitor linkfest last week, as follows:



Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment