Monday, August 4, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Aug. 4, 2014

The Institute for Supply Management released its July 2014 Manufacturing ISM Report On Business Friday and will release its July 2014 Nonmanufacturing ISM Report On Business Tuesday, which means I soon will be able to bring up-to-date my U.S. Economic Index and the comparison of the historical monthly levels of the USEI and the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY). My article on these data series will appear either at J.J.’s Risky Business or at Seeking Alpha.

Meanwhile, our droogies at SA published the following three pieces since the appearance of the Risky Business Monitor linkfest last week:




Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment