Monday, August 18, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Aug. 18, 2014

Multivariate analyses indicate my proprietary U.S. Economic Index either may have hit its peak for 2014 last month or might hit its peak for the year this month. Therefore, I can’t wait for my next USEI-centered article, which will be published at J.J.’s Risky Business or Seeking Alpha circa Sept. 5. Meanwhile, our droogies at SA have published this year the following pieces on the USEI and the associated comparisons of the historical monthly levels of the index and the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY):








Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment