Monday, August 25, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Aug. 25, 2014


Fedspeak is reverberating in my mind at this moment with Federal Reserve Chair Janet L. Yellen delivering a major speech at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Economic Symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyo., Friday and the Federal Open Market Committee releasing the minutes of its July 29-30 meeting Wednesday.

An interesting article on aspects of this Fedspeak appeared in the International Business Times Sunday. However, it was authored not by me but by Reuters: “Fed Should Lay Groundwork For Interest Rate Hikes: Officials.” Meanwhile, I anticipate publishing at least one piece on the U.S. economy-market relationship this week.

Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment