Monday, July 28, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: July 28, 2014

The New York Stock Exchange most likely will report its data on securities market credit for June today, late this month or early next month, which means I soon will be able to bring up-to-date my Margin Debt Directional Indicator, or MDDI; Securities Market Credit Risk Rank, or SMC Risk Rank; and comparison of the historical monthly levels of NYSE margin debt and the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY).

It would be nice of NYSE to adopt a publication schedule for its three securities-market-credit data series, but the exchange has not done it during the past 197 years, so I am not exactly holding my breath as I await such a blessed event. My article on the June data will appear either at J.J.’s Risky Business or at Seeking Alpha. Meanwhile, our droogies at the latter site have published the following pieces on the subject this year:








Related Reading







No comments:

Post a Comment