Monday, October 27, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Oct. 27, 2014

The Federal Open Market Committee appears poised to announce the conclusion of the U.S. Federal Reserve’s current quantitative-easing program, aka QE3+, Wednesday. If the FOMC does it, then I believe the present equity-market bubble may begin deflating immediately thereafter. If the FOMC does not do it, then I think the stock-market bubble might remain inflated a while longer.

Meanwhile, our droogies at Seeking Alpha published this month 13 of my articles focused on the behaviors of carefully chosen exchange-traded funds during the first three quarters of the year. I employ multiple metrics to monitor 12 of these ETFs on a daily basis and one of them on a periodic basis because I believe their relative performances speak volumes about the condition of the market. Below are links to all these stories:














Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment