Monday, October 13, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Oct. 13, 2014

In advance of each and every trading day, I assess the condition of the equity market by bringing up-to-date an assortment of spreadsheets based on multiple stock-market metrics that collectively constitute my Risky Business Daily Market Seismometer. This assessment encompasses examination of these metrics as they apply to the Select Sector SPDR exchange-traded funds that carve the S&P 500 into nine slices. Completely uncoincidentally, sector SPDRs are the subjects of three of the four Seeking Alpha articles appearing in the Risky Business Monitor this week, as follows:





Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment