Monday, November 10, 2014

Risky Business Monitor: Nov. 10, 2014


Between all the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation meetings this week and the Hong Kong-Shanghai exchange linkup next week, China appears to be at the center of the economic/market multiverse at this point in time. Accordingly, it is completely unsurprising I focused on the country’s prospects in my “China’s President Xi Jinping Signals Economic Growth Could Slow To 7% In APEC CEO Summit Speech” at the International Business Times Sunday.

I also was able to bring up-to-date my proprietary U.S. Economic Index and the associated comparison of the historical monthly levels of the USEI and the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY). Following are links to all the articles in this series published at Seeking Alpha this year:











Related Reading





Shameless Self-Promotion! If you like my work, then you can follow me as J.J. McGrath at Google+ and Seeking Alpha, as JJMcGrath at StockTwits and @JJMcGrath3000 at Twitter. If you do not like my work, then you can follow me at all those places, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment